Dr. Terry Hutson
Dr. Terry Hutson has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1997.
Dr. Terry Hutson has been freeing people from pain since 1998 in his clinic in Glenwood, AR. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
A DESIRE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
“I firmly believe my mission in life is to constantly help others create happiness in their lives and abundant health through chiropractic care, nutrition, and wellness care. I know that, as a chiropractor, I am fulfilling my mission as I work to positively touch the lives of everybody I come in contact with, helping to secure a healthy, drug-free future for generations to come.” You can trust me to do everything I can to help you with your health problems.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic, Chesterfield, MO.
- Chiropractic Certification in Spinal Trauma (C.C.S.T.)
- Biomechanics of Low-Speed Impacts, University of California,(Riverside)
- “Ethically Overcoming Fraudulent Insurance Tactics” July 2009
- Arkansas State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners – Parts I, II, III, IV and PT.
- Acupuncture – Arkansas State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified Medical Examiner
Memberships & Associations:
- International Chiropractic Association
- Council on Applied Chiropractic Sciences
- Glenwood Regional Chamber of Commerce
- South Hot Springs Lions Club
- Arkansas Chiropractic Physicians Association